child guardians oklahoma city ok

Don't Navigate The Guardianship Law Process Alone

Contact attorney Boren in Oklahoma City, OK for guardianship law assistance

Filing for guardianship in Oklahoma City, OK can be a complex process. To make sure it goes smoothly, you need an experienced guardianship attorney by your side. The Boren Law Office has over 30 years of experience practicing guardianship law in the Oklahoma City, OK area. You can count on attorney Robert Boren to help you every step of the way.

To ask about adult or child guardians, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with attorney Boren. You can reach him via email at or by phone at 405-706-6100.

When is the right time to file for guardianship?

Most guardianship cases involve minor children, incapacitated adults or the elderly. You can file for guardianship when:

  • The health, safety or welfare of the intended ward is at risk
  • The custodial parent or caretaker will be absent from the ward's life for a long period of time
  • There is an emergency and your loved one suddenly becomes incapacitated

To learn more about guardianship law in Oklahoma City, OK, call 405-706-6100 now. Attorney Boren will gladly answer your questions and help you with your legal needs.